The covid situation is becoming more and more complicated. To protect yourself and your family, you should follow the Ministry of Health’s guidelines on how to prevent coronavirus. So how does the Ministry of Health recommend ways to prevent covid 19 infection? What are the things to do to prevent the infection of the coronavirus? Let’s find the answer with Dr. Salt through the article below.
1. 10 effective ways to prevent coronavirus that can’t be ignored
Here are 10 ways to prevent coronavirus infection from the Ministry of Health:
In addition, you should also use mouthwash to disinfect your mouth and throat. Using mouthwash will help you avoid dental diseases, especially sore throat, a common symptom of Covid.
2. Things to avoid during covid prevention
With the situation of covid stress, you should avoid panic, do not leave your residence on your own. Besides, you should not store too much food and especially do not fabricate misinformation for the people.
Patients infected with coronavirus should avoid smoking, wear multiple layers of masks, or self-medicate at home with antibiotics. This seriously affects the treatment as well as endangers the lives of people with Covid 19.
If you have symptoms of suspected coronavirus infection with high fever, shortness of breath, prolonged cough, please contact the 19009095 hotline of the Ministry of Health for assistance.
Here are some tips to avoid for people living in Vietnam and people returning from China:
For people living in Vietnam:
- If you are having symptoms such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, you should avoid traveling much or limit traveling. And go to the nearest medical facility for a visit as well as share your travel schedule with the medical staff.
- Regularly wash your hands with specialized soap, avoid touching your mouth, eyes, nose, and especially avoid contact with people who are experiencing symptoms of covid.
- Cover your mouth, nose with sleeves or tissues when sneezing or coughing. And remember to wash your hands thoroughly.
- When traveling, if there are signs of unwellness, it is recommended to notify the aviation and railway staff,… and go to the nearest medical facility for assistance.
- Avoid eating raw foods, which should be used when cooked.
- Avoid contact with domestic animals or wild animals. Do not spit indiscriminately in public places.
- Always wear a mask when in contact with an infected person, suspected of having coronavirus or in crowded places.
For those returning to Vietnam from China:
- It is recommended to isolate yourself at home for health monitoring for a period of 14 days. At the same time, it is necessary to declare to the nearest management agency about the travel schedule, health situation for support when needed.
- If there are symptoms such as fever, shortness of breath, cough, it is necessary to immediately go to the nearest medical facility for examination and treatment. Remember to wear a mask to protect yourself and others.
- Before going to the medical facility for an examination, it is recommended to call to inform the medical staff about the symptoms as well as the travel schedule to get a timely support solution.
Dr. Salt has just shared with you 10 ways to prevent coronavirus as well as things to avoid to prevent covid 19 well. Follow the Guidance of the Ministry of Health on how to prevent epidemics to ensure the safety of yourself and everyone around you! See you in the following articles of Dr. Salt!
Refer to the related article:
Note when using Bactericidal mouthwash