Recently, corona virus has appeared with a new strain on a large scale in Vietnam and the world. Therefore, to protect your health as well as the community, you need to be aware of the symptoms of Covid 19 and the progress of Covid throughout the day. Especially, you should equip yourself with information about the hotline to receive and support people to prevent covid.
Let’s follow the content of the article below to get the most detailed information for you!
1. Symptoms of Covid
2. Covid symptoms throughout the day
People with coronavirus disease usually do not show any abnormalities in the early days. Therefore, you need to monitor covid 19 symptoms day by day to promptly visit medical facilities for examination. Normally, signs of people infected with corona will be pronounced during a period of 2-14 days of exposure.
The first day to the 3rd day:
- Symptoms will usually be similar to colds.
- Do not feel tired or show signs of fever, only mild sore throat.
- Eating, living normally.
- The person is lethargic, the throat shows signs of mild inflammation.
- Mild diarrhea.
- Mild headache, slightly increased body temperature.
- The sound is hoarse.
- Symptoms of loss of appetite occur.
- The more hoarseness is caused by a severe sore throat.
- The body is tired, the temperature increases slightly.
- The joint bones begin to ache.
- Mild fever
- Dry cough is not phlegmatic or has phlegm.
- Sore throat is worse, when speaking, eating or swallowing saliva is painful.
- The body is more tired, diarrhea.
- There are signs of nausea, vomiting.
- Fingers or backs begin to ache.
- High fever, index above 38oC.
- Coughing more and more, phlegm also appears more.
- Having difficulty breathing.
- Full-body aches and pains.
- Diarrhea, vomiting a lot.
- high fever, the index is above 38oC.
- Coughing constantly and being muted.
- Shortness of breath as if something weighed heavily on the chest, wheezing breathing.
- Headache, back pain and joint pain.
- Symptoms of high fever, cough, shortness of breath,… It’s getting worse than in previous days.
3. To proactively declare to the nearest medical establishment if there are signs of infection
If you have the above symptoms of Covid, you should immediately go to the nearest medical facility to declare your health. The Ministry of Health recommends that people who go to health facilities declare that they are required to wear masks to protect themselves and their communities.
In addition to declaring your symptoms as well as your travel schedule, you need to isolate yourself at home according to the safety standards of the Ministry of Health:
- When you suspect corona infection with symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath,… then you need to immediately notify the health officer of your place of residence to be monitored health.
- Clean the house, room with soap or antiseptic solution.
- Do not operate in large numbers of people at residence or at home.
- Limit contact with others. If there is contact, wear a mask and keep a distance of at least 2m.
4. Covid 19 outbreak readiness hotline
You can call the toll-free hotline 1900 3228 or 1900 9095 for detailed covid 19 prevention advice.
In addition, the Ministry of Health has also announced 21 hotlines, which are hotlines of hospitals ready to support the reception of coronavirus information.
5.Distinguish between the common flu and Covid 19?
The flu and Covid 19 are both infectious respiratory diseases. However, these two types of diseases also exist different points that can be mentioned as:
|Virus||virus Flu||virus Corona|
|The spread||Less contagious||Contagious|
|Duration of illness||Fast||Long|
Here are just some common sense. If you want to know more accurately whether you are suffering from the flu or have been infected with corona, you should go to medical facilities, hospitals for the best tests and diagnoses.
6.Some frequently asked questions about Covid-19?
The following are some frequently asked questions about corona epidemic in general and Covid-19 symptoms in particular compiled in detail by Dr. Salt. Let’s refer to it now!
6.1. How long do symptoms of covid appear?
People suspected of having coronavirus infection will have symptoms of cough, fever, shortness of breath that appear after 2-14 days of incubation. The average is usually 5 days. Covid is highly contagious in the community. Therefore, if you have the disease, you need to follow and strictly implement the preventive measures guided by the Ministry of Health to limit the risk of infecting others.
6.2. Runny nose, stuffy nose count as manifestations of Covid?
Cases of runny nose or stuffy nose are not counted as manifestations of Covid, these are just symptoms of the common cold. Common symptoms of Covid infection are persistent cough, high fever, shortness of breath,…
Therefore, to make sure that you are not infected with Corona, you should go to the nearest medical facility to see for your peace of mind.
6.3.Covid 19 how many degrees fever?
People infected with the coronavirus will have the initial symptoms of a mild fever, a dry cough. Fevers between 38.1oC – 39oC or 100.5oF – 102.1oF are considered suspected of covid. Besides, your taste and smell function is also reduced.
6.4. Why you’re infected with covid but no symptoms?
Usually, people with Covid will not be easily detected immediately because it does not appear any symptoms. The reason identified by medical doctors is that the patient’s body has strong resistance, so it inhibits the development of viruses that make them impossible to replicate. Or because the number of microorganisms entering your body is not large enough, you will not be able to clearly see the symptoms that cause the disease.
Người mắc bệnh Covid mà không có triệu chứng rất nguy hiểm, dễ lây lan trong cho người khác. Vì thế, nếu bạn có tiếp xúc với người nghi nhiễm hoặc nhiễm virus Corona thì cần khai báo y tế và tuân thủ các biện pháp phòng chống dịch. Điều này không chỉ bảo vệ sức khỏe cho bản thân bạn mà còn bảo vệ sức khỏe cho cộng đồng.
Dr. Salt has just shared with you all the information about covid symptoms as well as their manifestations throughout the day. Hopefully with this knowledge will help you best protect your health.
How to prevent coronavirus.
Note when using Bactericidal mouthwash
Guide how to rinse your mouth with mouthwash
Guide rinse your mouth with salt water.