Beauty with salt water is no longer strange to women today, the use of salt to disinfect is being applied by many people. How to wash your face with salt water not only helps clean the skin but also treats acne very well. Types of acne bran, blackheads, whiteheads … will be quickly beaten. However, many people still wonder whether washing their face with salt water is good? Refer to this article with Dr.Muoi to find out if using salt water to wash your face is really good? How to wash your face with salt water is effective? Let’s wacth together!
1. Is washing your face with salt water good?
Washing your face with salt water is a simple and economical beauty method trusted by many people. In fact, sea salt contains 21 minerals such as zinc, calcium, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, etc. to help nourish the skin. In particular, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Sodium have the ability to quickly restore and regenerate great skin.
However, depending on different skin types, there is a appropriate use to bring about the most practical effect, avoiding the case of frequent salt water abuse, which can easily lead to skin irritation, especially for those with sensitive skin. thin and sensitive skin.
According to research, washing the face with diluted salt water / iodine or physiological saline has the same effect. However, doctors recommend using salt water with a salt ratio of 0.9% like Dr.Muoi will bring better effect.
Dr.Salt salt with a rate of 0.9% ensures to provide a lot of beneficial minerals for the skin such as zinc, calcium and iodine according to the standard of allowed content and ensures hygiene and avoids skin damage. .
2. The effect of salt water when washing your face
Salt water is considered a natural material that plays an important role in the body. Salt can also treat some basic skin problems.
First, salt water has high antiseptic properties, so it can kill acne-causing bacteria located on the skin, while providing water to moisturize the skin and reduce irritation, blocking the activity of the oil glands that cause acne. In addition, salt water also works to gently remove darkened skin cells. From there, it helps to stimulate the production of new skin cells, strengthen the texture of the skin, helping the skin to be bright.
Salt has high antiseptic and antiseptic properties. So, salt water will kill bacteria, soothe dry skin. At the same time, salt water also reduces inflammation, acne spots dry and peel faster. Therefore, washing your face with salt water brings a noticeable effect after a period of use. Using salt water helps balance moisture on the skin, tighten pores, reduce skin irritation. Salt helps control sebum, oil helps skin no longer shiny. Limits the formation of acne, helps skin bright, smooth and healthy.
Washing your face with salt water has the effect of reducing folliculitis. At the same time, salt also helps to clean and unclog hair follicles to help prevent the penetration of bacteria.
If the skin is irritated by cosmetics, using a face wash is an appropriate solution.
The effect of washing your face with salt water is that it does not harm the skin, does not cause irritation and especially washes your face with salt water treats acne, reduces oiliness, fades dark spots gently and effectively.
Salt water also helps balance moisture in the skin and prevent the skin from producing too much oil, which will also help you avoid acne.
Besides, salt water is also a natural product to help exfoliate, unclog pores, and keep skin clean.
3. Some frequently asked questions when washing your face with salt water
3.1 Is it harmful to use salt water to wash your face?
This is a question many people ask. Salt water when diluted has a good effect on the skin. You just need to pay attention to dilute the salt water with warm water to not be too salty. Because too much salt will dry and irritate the skin, especially for acne-prone skin.
3.2 Does washing your face with salt water cause sunburn?
The answer is yes. Just like going to the beach, using salt water will get sunburned. Your skin will catch the sun quite a bit. Therefore, if the day is hot, you should combine with some skin moisturizing cream. Will give very good results.
3.3 How should I wash my face with salt water?
- You can use salt water purchased from the grocery or supermarket to dilute. Or you can buy Dr.Muoi salt water bottle to use.
- Take a moderate amount of salt and dilute it with warm water. The density is 1 teaspoon of white salt and 500ml of warm water. Time to wash your face is early morning and evening before going to bed. Before washing your face with salt water, you should wash your face with normal warm water first to remove dirt and essential oils from the skin.
- Technically, you can wash your face with salt water with simple operations. You can use a washcloth soaked in diluted water and apply on your face for about 1 minute, then use your hands to slap salt water on your face.
4. Instructions on how to wash your face with salt water does not dry the skin
Follow the steps below to wash your face with salt water to take care of the health of your facial skin.
- Step 1: Wash your face with cool water.
- Step 2: Use a soft cotton towel to dry the water on your face.
- Step 3: Put salt water on a cotton pad or cotton ball, then gently and evenly rub it on the face, paying attention to the areas of skin with lots of acne.
- Step 4: Repeat the above action one more time with another clean cotton pad.
- Step 5: Then rinse with cool water again.
- In essence, physiological saline with a rate of 0.9% when washing your face will make your skin dry, so you should not use salt water to wash your face a lot, only maximum 2 times / day .
- If you use salt water to wash your face and feel that your skin is dry and flaky, you can use a moisturizer to keep the skin very good.
Before and after squeezing pimples, you should wash with salt water it will disinfect and not cause more acne.
5. Some notes when using salt water to wash your face
- You should only use salt water to wash your face twice a day. Because washing too much will make the skin dry.
- If using salt water to wash your face feels dry and flaky, you should use more moisturizing cream for the skin. The cream will provide extra moisture to the skin.
- Should wash your face with salt water before and after squeezing acne. Dilute salt will disinfect and prevent further breakouts.
- You can combine salt with some other ingredients such as: lemon, honey, yogurt… to bring better effect.
Don’t miss the tips from the experts to have the most effective acne solution! Washing your face with salt water is one of the most effective and safe ways today. So, the question “is it good to wash your face with salt water” has an answer for you.
You Can Refer To More Articles:
Should I wash my nose with physiological saline?
Tips for Treating Allergic Rhinitis with Physiological Salt Water Simple and Effective
Instructions on how to hydrate with salt water to treat bad breath