Sea salt is a gift from nature. We are so familiar with and synchronizing the two concepts that are “sea salt” and “table salt”, from which many people think sea salt is just for seasoning like a spice, but that is not the case. Let’s explore with Dr.Muoi 13 simple beauty secrets with sea salt right here.
1. Sea salt helps to exfoliate
Exfoliation is a very important step in keeping the skin supple and beautiful. With only ingredients available at home, it’s very easy to make
Therefore, if you want your skin to stay healthy and fully absorb skin care nutrients, you can refer to the following 4 ways to exfoliate and beautify with sea salt:
Sea salt helps to beautify the skin
- Exfoliate with sea salt and olive oil: Use 3 tablespoons of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of olive oil, every night before going to bed, mix them together, massage the mixture on the skin for about 10 minutes and wash it off. with cold water.
- Exfoliate with sea salt and honey: Use 3 tablespoons of sea salt with 2 tablespoons of honey. After you have wet your skin, use this mixture to gently massage your face in a circular motion. Relax for 15 minutes for the nutrients of the mask to penetrate deeply into the skin and then wash your face with cold water.
- Exfoliating with sea salt and coconut oil: You need 3 tablespoons of sea salt with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, then mix the mixture into a paste and then apply the mixture on your face and massage gently. Relax for 20 minutes and then rinse with clean water.
- Exfoliate with salt and fresh milk: With 3 tablespoons of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of fresh milk, mix them well and gently apply the mixture on the skin. Relax for 15 minutes and then wash your face with cold water.
2. Softens hair with sea salt
Sea salt has many uses, one of which is to clean the scalp and remove dandruff. Let’s learn how to beautify with sea salt for silky smooth hair just by mixing sea salt into shampoo as follows:
- Mix sea salt and shampoo in a small bowl
- Rinse your hair with warm water first to help open the pores, then apply the shampoo and salt mixture from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Gently massage hair and scalp for 3-5 minutes and then incubate hair for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water.
When washing hair with salt and shampoo, dirt, sebum and excess oil will be washed away, leaving hair bouncy and shiny. Not only that, it also helps hair grow faster, reducing hair loss.
3. Clean your face with sea salt water
Salt water has a bactericidal effect, so washing your face with salt water will help clean the skin.
Application is also very simple
- You take the right amount of salt and dilute it with warm water with the ratio of 1 teaspoon of salt and 500ml of warm water
- Wash your face with normal warm water first to help remove dirt and oil from the skinWash your face with salt water with simple operations:
- Take a clean towel to absorb or use your hands to splash water on your face, rub it evenly and gently, then rinse with normal warm water.
4. Sea salt helps limit oil on the skin
Oily and oily skin makes many women self-conscious. The following beauty treatment with sea salt will help you significantly reduce oiliness. To reduce oil, use a small spray bottle filled with warm water, add 1 teaspoon salt, and spray onto face. Blotting the face dry can remove a significant amount of excess oil.
5. Reduce back acne
Salt has an extremely effective antiseptic effect that everyone knows. So why not apply the following beauty treatment with sea salt to have a less acne and smooth back area?
You just need a few simple steps as follows:
- After bathing with warm water, take advantage of when the body is still warm and the pores are dilated, use a little salt to rub evenly on the acne-affected back skin.
- Continue massaging the skin for a few more minutes. Then, use a small sponge soaked in diluted salt water to apply evenly on the back for about 5 minutes and then rinse. This should be done very gently to avoid damaging the already very sensitive acne skin.
6. Blackhead treatment
Are you looking for a method to get rid of blackheads on your face? Let’s learn right away how to beautify with simple salt water:
Use salt water diluted at a concentration of about 30% and then apply it directly to the acne affected area. Dilute salt water quickly penetrates, supports acne breakouts easily without hurting the skin.
For this salt acne treatment, you should only do it once a week for a month, but you should avoid overdoing it otherwise it can dry out your skin.
7. Helps firm skin
Sea salt contains many vitamins and minerals necessary for the growth of the skin, helps firm skin and reduces shine effectively.
This beauty treatment with sea salt just needs you to crush the salt, put it in a clean towel, then heat it up and then apply it to your face or abdomen for about 20 minutes.
8. Deodorant for underarm skin
Table salt also has an effect that will surprise you, which is to deodorize the skin under the arms. You can use sea salt to rub the skin under your arms or the soles of your feet if they sweat a lot and leave an unpleasant odor on your body.
Sea salt has a very high bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and deodorizing effect. Instead of using a variety of cosmetics that you are still not satisfied with, try using this fast, effective and low-cost way to do it!
9. Save sunburned skin
Summer is the season when the sun is extremely harsh on your face, making every time you go out and return, your skin will be red and black. With just 2 teaspoons of white salt dissolved in 1 glass of water and then pat that water on this sunburned and burned face. After a few minutes, your skin will quickly reduce redness and become cooler, softer.
10. Shrink pores
Large pores are one of the reasons why women lose confidence. Let’s learn how to beautify with sea salt to have a skin that tightens pores.
The method is very simple: use 1 cup of water, dissolve 1/3 teaspoon of sea salt and bring to a boil and pour into a plastic bowl. Take advantage of the hot steam to steam your face for about 10-15 minutes. At that time, the pores will open and you can easily pick up sebum and dirt on the face. Finally, washing your face with cold water will help shrink pores significantly.
11. white teeth
Salt has a bactericidal effect (people often use salt to disinfect wounds), so if you brush your teeth with salt, you also kill bacteria in the entire oral cavity including teeth, gums and tongue. .You crush salt, dissolve it with baking soda, lemon juice and gargle every day or mix with toothpaste. And you just have to persevere until you get the results you want.
12. Note when beautifying with sea salt on the face
Beauty with sea salt brings great effects at low cost for women, but you also need to note a few points to get the results you want:
- Salt has the ability to catch the sun, so in the process of using the mask, you should regularly apply sunscreen and shield your skin from the sun.
- Before applying the mask, you should wash your skin with a facial cleanser and only use a salt mask 2-3 times a week, it is reasonable, do not use it too often, it will make the skin dry.
- In the process of skin massage, should massage gently, do not rub too hard, it is easy to damage the skin.
- Although salt is benign, it can still cause allergies, for those with thin and sensitive skin, it is easy to experience itching. So before applying on the skin, test it on your hand to make sure it’s safe for the skin.
Dr.Muối I have just revealed to you 13+ simple but very effective ways to beautify your skin with sea salt at home. Hope you will successfully apply the above tips and have a wonderful skin, a shiny hair as well as a bright white smile..
You Can Refer To More Articles:
Should I wash my nose with physiological saline?
Instructions for Self-healing Sinusitis with Physiological Salt Water
Tips for Treating Allergic Rhinitis with Physiological Salt Water Simple and Effective
Instructions on how to hydrate with salt water to treat bad breath